Learn To Sell and Market Better.
USATT Business Conference is just around the corner! Learn from some of the most influential professionals in the beverage industry at the USA Trade Tasting educational conference on October 12-13, 2022. These presentations from industry leaders on today's progressive ideas on marketing, sales and distribution will challenge and inspire you to grow your beverage company.
Learn from some of the most influential professionals in the beverage industry at the USA Trade Tasting educational conference on October 12-13, 2022.
The conference will have TED-Style talks where speakers will give you an insight into the strategies and standards that the industry's prominent thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you.
Who are the Speakers?
Ranging from brand builders to marketing gurus, the educational conference is hosting remarkable experts who exhibit a truly heightened knowledge of the industry to give our visitors a clear understanding of the real-life challenges that face them in the marketplace.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a craft distillery, craft brewery or a boutique winery that’s just starting out, or work in sales with an importer/distributor or at an established beverage company, or simply wish to expand your skill set and gain a new perspective, USATT Conference is a must-attend event.
Join hundreds of fellow winemakers, brewmasters, distillers, sales people and marketers at USA Trade Tasting Conference, designed to inspire and empower you with sales and marketing ideas—brought to you by Beverage Trade Network.
Top reasons to attend USATT Conference
- Learn the basics: How to launch, market and grow your wine, beer or spirit brand in USA market.
- Reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will educate you to focus on techniques that really work.
- Network with marketers just like you: Imagine connecting face-to-face with hundreds of people as you share stories, gather ideas and build relationships that last for years.
- Meet the speakers. Attendees will learn first-hand from presentations and also have the unique opportunity to directly engage with noteworthy industry contacts.
- Get your ROI by getting great content. The right conference not only allows you to meet smart, inspiring people, but also teaches you a lot — especially in skills that make you a more well-rounded professional. The USATT Conference is ‘How-To’ themed where the topics are not about the current state of the industry and the problems being faced– instead we talk about how to meet and overcome these challenges.
Below is a sampling of what you will learn about.
- How Importers and Distributors can build a strong sales force.
- How to Draft a Solid Distribution Agreement for Franchise and Non-Franchise States
- 10 Proven Promotional Programs That Will Get Your Brand Picked Up By National Chains and Large Retailers
- It's revolution time: Make your "liquor store" a lean, mean, selling machine: Marketing that will crush your competition and win customers for life.
- Office Hours with Importers and Distributors
- How to win Retailers and Influence Them with Effective Merchandising and Programming [...] View Full Schedule
USA Trade Tasting Conference Registration Now Open. Book your seat and learn to sell and market better.
Register for Conference Ticket
Conference Transfer and Refund Policy:
Things happen. We understand. You will receive a full refund if you cancel before May 31, 2022. From June 1, 2022, until August 31, 2022, you can cancel your registration for a 50% refund of the fee you paid. After September 1, 2022, you cannot cancel your registration and we will not provide a refund of the fee you paid (regardless of whether or not you attend).
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
If you can’t attend, but know someone who would like to be there, your ticket may be transferred for free until May 31, 2022. Just email us at email@example.com to let us know you won't be able to attend. If you're transferring your ticket to someone else, please include their name, email, job title, phone number, and (if different from the original registration) company and work address.