November 2023 will still be the unveiling of a new drinks trade show in the UK with the launch of UK Trade Tasting following the success of a similar event in the United States. Here we set out 10 reasons why drinks buyers need to find space in their diaries for this two-day show next year.
- The UK Trade Tasting is a new event that has been created specifically for the needs of busy drinks buyers as it gives sommeliers, bartenders, merchants, importers, retailers, and on-trade operators the chance to meet leading producers from across all drinks categories in one venue.
- The UK Trade Tasting is being limited to around 40 drinks producers and brand owners that best represent the categories they are in giving buyers the most effective way of spending their time whilst exploring a wide range of drinks categories in one venue.
- Buyers can work with the Beverage Trade Network, organisers of the UK Trade Tasting, to discuss their personal needs and arrange personal one-to-one meetings with suppliers and producers that they most want to spend their time with.
- The UK Trade Tasting will also allow buyers to discuss private label projects with key exhibitors and how they can develop exclusive brands for their businesses with them.
- The UK Trade Tasting is being held alongside the International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show across the same trading floor with dedicated space for both. Providing buyers with the chance to visit both shows and get on top of all their bulk and branded opportunities.
- The UK Trade Tasing is being held over two days in a central London venue in November 2023 to give buyers the space they need to make the most of their visit and not be rushed to meet producers over a limited time frame.
- The UK Trade Tasting and the accompanying IBWSS show are both free for buyers to attend and get access to the trading floor.
- The UK Trade Tasting will give buyers the chance to see new products across all drinks categories before they have reached the market and discuss the opportunities of working with brand owners before they sign up for exclusive contracts.
- Buyers will be able to get on top of the latest trends and issues by signing up to and following the content that will be produced on the various media platforms that organisers the Beverage Trade Network own including its new B2B retail site, The Drinks Merchant and hospitality site, The On-Trade and its director to consumer site The London Drinks Guide.
- Registered buyers will also have the opportunity of being featured on the Beverage Trade Network media platforms and in the blog section of the dedicated UK Trade Tasting website where they can share their views on the sector and share their buying dos and don't.