Drinks producers now have a vast number of drink shows they can sign up to. One thing for sure is they would not have signed up to attend the UK Trade Tasting event before as October 2023 is the first time it’s being held. Here are 10 reasons why it makes sense for producers to join this inaugural event.
- Because it’s brand new. The UK drinks industry has been crying out for an event that is 100% focused on the needs of both its exhibitors and visitors. That is what the UK Trade Tasting is about - putting the right producers together with the buyers most likely to do business with.
- The UK Trade Tasting might be new, but the concept for the event is not. The US Trade Tasting was first launched in the summer of 2017 and has gone on to become a key event for producers and buyers across its three-tier system, attracting over 100 exhibitors and 2,000 buyers to its 2022 show.
- The Beverage Trade Network which is behind the UK Trade Tasting is vastly experienced in hosting major international shows and has built up a database of the leading buyers and decision-makers in the UK drinks market and will be targeting key players to attend the first UK Trade Tasting.
- Exhibitors can work with the specialist team at the Beverage Trade Network to set up one-to-one meetings with the buyers they think are most likely to do business with. Ensuring they are able to have face-to-face time with the most influential buyers at the event for their products.
- The UK Trade Tasting will be the perfect showcase to introduce any new brands or concepts, to trial and get immediate feedback on new product development ideas and sign up vital distribution deals.
- The UK Trade Tasting is being held alongside the International Bulk Wine & Spirits show with both events sharing the same trading floor but in their own dedicated areas. It means the combined event will have even more pulling power for busy buyers to attend.
- The UK Trade Tasting is an ideal opportunity for drinks producers to get on top of the latest trends and upcoming issues that are having the most impact on the sector and what is of most concern to buyers and how they can best help them.
- Exhibitors that take part in UK Trade Tasting will be able to take advantage of the publicity opportunities that the Beverage Trade Network offers them through its own media platforms, including a dedicated website for the show, featuring exhibitor profiles as well as through its new B2B retail site, The Drinks Merchant and hospitality site, The On-Trade and direct to consumers through its London Drinks Guide.
- All producers taking part in the UK Trade Tasting will be provided with the same trading stand, desk chairs, glasses, and spittoon as part of their exhibitor fee. It makes sure every producer has the same space and opportunity to talk to and attract buyers to their stand.
- The UK Trade Tasting offers discounted space and super early bird pricing for producers willing to invest earlier and show their commitment to this new trade show.